With the noble intention of educating the rural people, KKET spread its floral carpet for the students in the year 1996 by establishing Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science at Narasipuram, Coimbatore. With the educational experience of the trustees, the trust lays emphasis on the all round development of the students. Importance is given to the creativity, self confidence, assertiveness, communication skills, leadership qualities and ethical values of the individuals. Besides these, the trust specially focuses on the development of (a) Knowledge (b) Skill and (c) Attitude of the students.
1.Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science
2.Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology
3. Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology
4. School of Architecture - Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology
5. Kovai Kalaimagal Matriculation Higher Secondary School
The College symbol is significant in the field of learning and in the acquirement of knowledge. It signifies the banishment of darkness, in other words, ignorance, heralding in its place, light which symbolizes Knowledge and Enlightenment. We Indians, from time immemorial, have realized the value of fire and its power to purify. By adopting this symbol, the Kovai Kalaimagal Educational Trust highlights the significance of the Ever Burning Lamp.
In accordance with this symbol, the motto acknowledges that there is a wick within each individual which awaits to be kindled and it is our objective to kindle and bring out the abilities and goodness that remain dormant within each individual.
1. To strive for a continual improvement in the quality of its products.
2. To provide the required resources, infrastructural and instructional facilities to meet the needs of objective 1.
3. To enable continuous updating of the knowledge and technical skills of its faculty through internal and/or external training programmes.
4. To strengthen the learning resources on on-going basis to meet the requirements of the curriculum.
5. To help the faculty for qualitative improvement on a continual basis
6. Strive to provide excellent research facilities for the research aspirants.