The vision of Career Counselling and Guidance Cell is to provide key career development services and resources to enhance the academic process of learning that will lead to career planning and goal setting for all students. We empower students to discover and pursue a path to a fulfilling career and provide information to the students on various occupations within an industry.
● To educate and equip students to become career minded through educational opportunities and resources that will enhance their understanding of career exploration, planning, preparation and development.
● To develop students to advance and merge their academic and career goals through assessment, technology, educational activities and Career Counseling.
● To prepare students to be more confident and prepared in their career development plan through continual engagement and learning of the career planning process.
● To help the students to have a clear understanding of the career exploration processes, skills and interests match up to a chosen career path.
● To increase the rate at which students participate in experimental learning in all semesters and furnish their ideas and knowledge to the core industries.
● Students will be trained to investigate work tasks, settings, salary, job outlook and resources corresponding to careers they are considering.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Category|
|1||Mr. J.Vineeth Nair||Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Applications||Convener|
|2||Ms. P.Kowsalya||HoD,Department of Mathematics with Computer Applications||Member|
|3||Ms. C. Kiruthika||Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration with Computer Applications||Member|