The Internal Quality Assurance Cell plans, guides and monitors Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the college. The main task of the IQAC is to channelize the efforts and measures of the college towards maintaining academic excellence and robust internal governance. Acting as dynamic methods for quality development, IQAC is the central nervous system of the college.
KKCAS shall provide value-based education to its students for continual improvement in their academic performance, enhancing their competency for higher education and employment.
1. Setting quality benchmarks with consistent work.
2. Development of quality culture in the college.
3. Creating parameters to reach academic as well as non-academic learning goals.
4. Creating a student-centric, teaching-learning environment.
5. Enabling faculty to efficiently used ICT tools for innovation in education.
6. Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
7. Considering the feedback of stakeholders for the best practices.
8. Organizing various workshops, seminars and faculty development programme for the quality education environment.
9. Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the college, leading to quality improvement.
10. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the college based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body.