Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science has established the Alumni Association in the year 2001. Alumni Associations organize Annual Meet on the first Sunday of every year in the month of January. It organizes social events, cultural show, sports events and raise funds for the organization with the intention of fostering long term relationship among the alumni with the Institution. It also lends its support to the college to achieve its treasured goals, its vision and mission. It is a very active and highly successful alumni association playing a major role in the development of the college. This Association was registered in the year 2022 in the name of Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science Alumni Association under Society Act 1975 and Rules 1978.
1. To create good harmony and relationship between the Alumni, Faculty and Students.
2. To support the structures required for the college, laboratories, library, auditorium, and classroom and environment protection.
3. To conduct workshops and conferences for students development and support the students' welfare by participating as chief guest to exchange knowledge on skill development and human resource development.
4. To spread the spirit of mother tongue, national unity, art and culture of Tamilnadu and its greatness among students.
5. To create the training and placement for students to join the jobs in both government and private sectors; industrial training is provided for the students by coordinating with industries.
6. To provide the desired, interested students with consultations and support, to educate about the steps to create self employment.
7. To provide the students with scholarships through alumni association on the basis of marks to the economically and socially backward.
8. To spend the requisite money by collecting from members through subscription and donation for the accomplishment of the above objectives.